My Photo
Name:
Location: coventry, uk, United Kingdom

i am 16 years old currently in colledge studying buisness and administration trying to accomplish alot out of life but having fun at the same time

Friday, October 19, 2007

hi dudes and dudets how is everyone its been a long time since i last posted anything.....
im ok i surpose nothing much is going on in my life exept my faith has realy slipped into extinction i started colledge a couple of weks ago it is realy cool i have made no friends there but i didnt go there to make friends i am going to learn something i never did at school i wish i did cause that means i would be doing my gcse's soon but anyway back to the point about my faith i have been thinking alot about god and if he exists every one i talk to about it tells me not to be silly that he does exist but that dosnt help cause they dont explain or help me understand im not saying i dont belive im just saying i dont feel like he has or is doing anything for me nothing good hardly happens everything what happens always involves lads or drungs there my main distractions any one who reads this and thinks they can help me understan please post a comment it would realy help i dont want to loose my faith forever g2g write soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home