My Photo
Name:
Location: coventry, uk, United Kingdom

i am 16 years old currently in colledge studying buisness and administration trying to accomplish alot out of life but having fun at the same time

Monday, October 23, 2006

hi everyone its my birthday in 2 days awwwww im gettin old im gonna be 15 befor i know it im gonna be 30 lol
anyway
at the momment im tryin to find god but its hard every time i get close i end up getting distracted. at the end of the day im to young to be thinking of taking drugs and drinking but my friends come round and i end up doin it
i dont want that in my life i want to be able to do things that i can be proud of not walkin past people and they point and say look at that drugy i need to sort my self out hopefully god will help me any way gonna go cya in a peace mwahh in a peace bye bye

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dude !!!!!ure not that old!!!!

7:19 AM  
Blogger Aidan said...

Happy birthday. Saw your comment on http://jesus-army-radical.blogspot.com/ so here's mine if I may http://strengthenerslife.blogspot.com/

9:33 AM  
Blogger Just teejay said...

Strengthener.I've just read you blog..would have commented to you there but you've restricted it to team members only whatever that means..I Do like the song you've on there and do know a young lad at river...one with lotsa hair!

; ) The TJ

2:05 PM  
Blogger Just teejay said...

Hope the birthday was good (I'm dweebs from chat btw)

; ) The TJ

2:06 PM  
Blogger n0rma1 said...

Hope the next year beings lots of God and His goodness.

8:51 AM  
Blogger lOlLy_PoPs said...

You ain't that old Ilee. Remeber, I'm like 3 months older than you. So if your old, then I'm older, and I'm not older, or even old on that point.

10:54 AM  
Blogger ileasha_clearly said...

shut up lolly head

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home