My Photo
Name:
Location: coventry, uk, United Kingdom

i am 16 years old currently in colledge studying buisness and administration trying to accomplish alot out of life but having fun at the same time

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Its been a long since i wrote a blog i doubt anyone reads them but oh well its someting to do i went on a walk with promise on christmas day it was so amazing to see all the mountains and the scencery i started to think about a lot of things like my relationship with god and my obsession with lads but mostly about god.I had nice little chat with god i know he was listening.And i have realised that i dont need lads to feel loved because god will always be there for me. Anyway shame i carnt go on saturday(gordon and deeeee said) i think i would enjoy it but oh well maybe next time if im still in the church.I think i might stay i dont know if i want to be part of promise anymore i would lke to go to whitestone but know one likes me tthere because they think im a bad influence on bobby and so on........but there we go thats ppl for me i wish everyone would give me a second chance to prove i can be a good person anyways in a peace mwahh bye bye

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! you don't really no me, but i a part of White stone. It's not that we don't like you it's that we don't know you. And Bobbie already belongs to us.
But peace and love to you anyway.

8:30 AM  
Blogger dee-braveheart said...

hey love you loads
and you are doing just great
look at where your life was last year
all good things come to those who wait on the LORD
loads of love dee

11:49 AM  
Blogger ileasha_clearly said...

thanks for the comments keep tjem coming its nice to hear from people

3:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

do like you you too!

10:34 AM  
Blogger ileasha_clearly said...

bollocks

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home