My Photo
Name:
Location: coventry, uk, United Kingdom

i am 16 years old currently in colledge studying buisness and administration trying to accomplish alot out of life but having fun at the same time

Thursday, August 16, 2007

hi its been a long time since the last time i wrote a blog no one reads them any way ...........................................for the past couple of weeks my faith has been slipping and iv been messing my self up a lot making decisions to make others happy and me more sad and depressed lost my close friends have made a lot of enemys i want to put things right but how? iv lost my trust with my family friends even my church i want to follow god be a true christian but i am not strong enough please some one help me help me to understand what gods saying ............................i am sorry to all the people i have hurt in the past month and a half i hope you can all forgive me and if bobby reads this i am mostly sorry to you i dont understand what i have done but please accept my apoligy anyway got to go love you all ....................................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

you are loved ileasha

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home